How to transfer DIX to NXT Wallet
A swap date will be announced at a later date, but for now, this first step is crucial in being able to take part in the DIX swap to come. You will not be able to do so, unless you have completed this step. Once you have done this, you will now viewable on the NXT explorer with your NXT address, and any issues that may arise during the swap process can be better verified and accounted for. This will be helpful to both you and the project team.
Currently, we will be giving until June 30, 2018 to get this completed.
Here are the steps you must take to swap from the stocks.exchange to your own NXT wallet.
- Download the most recent (1.11.14) NXT desktop wallet (or Android) for your operating system here: https://www.jelurida.com/#hide-block-bartik-main-menu
- Once downloaded and synced, enter into your wallet.
- Enter the asset ID: 3300333279580786000
- You will see and be able to view DIX asset. If you look in the upper right corner, you will see “Add Asset”. Select it. You will now have DIX viewable on your wallet.
- Go to stocks.exchange and log in.
- Go to your “Token” wallet and select “withdraw” from your DIX account.
- Enter your NXT issued desktop address (located in the upper left corner, and is the address used to access your account). It will look similar to NXT-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
- Be prepared to pay an exchange transaction fee.
- You will be asked to approve your withdraw by email. Be sure to approve it or it will not begin the withdraw.
- Once you have approved it, you withdraw will be initiated and take anywhere from 45m-90m to complete. Once completed, you will see it posted in your NXT wallet, under “Assets”.
How to swap token from exchange to NXT wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZq8R5ljMc
NXT provided guide: https://www.nxter.org/how-to-use-nxt-asset-exchange-tutorial/
If you are having connection issues, please ensure your download was the most recent version available (1.11.14). If still not resolved, visit our #nxt-wallet-help channel.